B Competition and Acquisition Planning
C Contracting Methods and Contract Types
D Socioeconomic Programs
- 19Small Business Programs
- 22Application of Labor Laws to Government Acquisitions
- 23Environment, Energy and Water Efficiency, Renewable Energy Technologies, Occupational Safety, and Drug-Free Workplace
- 24Protection of Privacy and Freedom of Information
- 25Foreign Acquisition
- 26Other Socioeconomic Programs
E General Contracting Requirements
F Special Categories of Contracting
G Contract Management
- 42Contract Administration and Audit Services
- 43Contract Modifications
- 44Subcontracting Policies and Procedures
- 45Government Property
- 46Quality Assurance
- 48Value Engineering
- 49Termination of Contracts
- 50Extraordinary Contractual Actions and the safety act
- 51Use of Government Sources by Contractors
H Clauses and Forms
52 Solicitation Provisions and Contract Clauses
- 52.1Instructions for Using Provisions and Clauses
- 52.2Text of Provisions and Clauses
- 52.3Provision and Clause Matrix
- 52.207-211Notice of Standard Competition.
- 52.212-213Instructions to Offerors.Commercial Items.
- 52.215Instructions to Offerors.Competitive Acquisition.
- 52.216Type of Contract.
- 52.222Notice to the Government of Labor Disputes.
- 52.223-226Biobased Product Certification.
- 52.227Authorization and Consent.
- 52.228-231Bid Guarantee.
- 52.241-244Utility Services Provisions and Clauses.
- 52.245Government Property.
- 52.246Contractor Inspection Requirements.
- 52.247Commercial Bill of Lading Notations.
- 52.248-253Value Engineering.
- 52.301Solicitation provisions and contract clauses (Matrix).